Homemade Cat food: While feeding your cat a homemade wet cat food is the best way to go to health concerns, there are times you want to feed better dry cat food. The best food can be a dry cat food or wet cat food it is still a homemade cat food, but because it is baked in small lots with good ingredients, the quality is better.
Practicality leads pet owners to choose packaged food. Even the most dedicated animals can choose prepared foods and the reason is none other than the fear of not properly covering the nutritional needs of the animals. However to meet them we enjoy the best of all homemade recipes for cats. You can see the raw cat food recipe and prepare them at your home for your sweet pet.
Here we are show you some homemade cat food recipes that can be easily done in home. You can leave the cheap cat food that is not good for your pets health. With this you can make your own cat food. Simply check the article below for the cat food for sensitive stomachs.
How to Make Cat Food
For example chocolate is harmful to your health. The same goes for onions and garlic which you might think give flavor to the food. Nor should they eat tomatoes and under no circumstances they can be vegetarians. So the best option we have at our disposal for a correct diet is to become a connoisseur of homemade recipes for cats.
The sardine has multiple nutritional benefits that cats can take advantage of most of Homemade Cat Food. Among homemade recipes for cats this is simple and nutritious, a type of moist food very appetizing for the cat.
- A tin
- ½ unit or ¼ if it is large
- A cup.
- Cook the oats in water.
- Boil the peeled pumpkin in water.
- Make pumpkin puree.
All the ingredients are mixed. You can go through the food grinder, although it is not necessary and the mixture is kept in the refrigerator.
Meat with spinach
For the nutritional values of the ingredients that this recipe has an excellent option for cats. Its preparation is simple and has a taste that felines usually like. It is one of the recipes for cats easier to prepare.
- Ground beef. A cup
- A cup
- ½ cup
- The ground meat can be raw. You can also briefly go through a pan or boil it for a few minutes.
- Boil the spinach quickly so it does not lose its properties.
- Cook rice without additives.
- All the ingredients are mixed and then passed through the food grinder.
- Finally, it is stored in the fridge.
Chicken with carrots
Cats love chicken and in addition, it has proteins that the cat needs. In addition carrots are vegetables that also help to vary the diet of the cat and make it balanced.
- Beer yeast.
- Boil the chicken until well cooked. Raw chicken can cause different diseases so this step should not be overlooked.
- The carrots can be boiled to make the puree or also baked to have a better flavor.
- All the ingredients are mixed with the brewer’s yeast.
- The mixture is stored in the refrigerator.
The smell of tuna drives cats crazy, which is why many packaged foods have their flavor. However a lot of those foods do not really contain tuna. The following is a preparation that cats find delicious.
- Tuna. A can of 400 grams
- Liver. ¼ cup
- ½ cup (boiled)
- Fish flour. Two spoons
- Boil the liver
- Make liver puree.
- Cooking rice without additives.
- Drain the tuna.
- Mix well in the food processor.
- Make small balls and store in the fridge
Dry Croquette Wet Cat Food
It is difficult to bite the size of snacks are good for dental health for cats especially if they do not eat homemade cat food with raw meat. Only wet cat food alone does not scrape the food from your cat’s teeth. Supplementing homemade wet cat food with the best homemade cat meals is one way to help this problem.
Most People Asked Question: Can Cats Eat Bread?
Dry cat food may be the easiest way to go when your pet needs to be approached or when it is needed to travel. Combine this with a previously prepared wet cat food is the ideal.
Homemade best dry cat food cannot be made in large quantities. This food is made in small quantities and stored in airtight containers to preserve freshness. However the best part is that you can continuously rotate the croquette you choose to make providing your cat with a variety of ingredients and protein sources. Here is a better recipe option for dry cat food. This could also be used as it tries to raw cat food.
Croquettes for Cats
- 3 cups of whole wheat flour
- 2 cups of soy flour
- 1 cup of wheat germ
- Cup of cornmeal
- 1 cup of milk not
- ½ cup of brewer’s yeast
- 1 (15 ounces) mackerel
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon cod liver oil
- 2 cups water or as needed
Read Also: Can Cats Eat Watermelon?
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl. In another bowl mix the mackerel in small pieces. Mix the oil and water. Add the mackerel mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well. The pasta is hard, so use your hands. Roll dough to a thickness of 1/4-inch and cut into 1/4-inch pieces, using a knife or a pizza cutter. Mound the bits on a greased tray and bake for 25 minutes. During the cooking, from time to time throw the pieces with two wooden spoons so they are evenly browned. Turn off the heat and allow the treats to cool completely before removing. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. This recipe for cat food freezes very well for longer storage.
For other varieties of better dry cat food simply vary the grains used the proteins and even add in small amount of vegetables. Consider the moisture content of the ingredients to adjust the dry matter levels to the wet ingredients.
Ideas for Different Croquette Blends
- Replace corn flour or some of the other higher value cereal flours such as oatmeal, barley or brown rice flour.
- Add small amounts of vegetable puree (even baby foods) instead of small amounts of water.
- Add an egg or two. This helps to bind the ingredients together and adds beneficial protein.
- Modify proteins! You should not use the fish all the time. Add in other meats such as turkey or chicken.
- Replace some oil with applesauce for the choice of fruit.
- The key is to cook the best dry cat food at a lower oven temperature to completely dry the food. Keep the pieces very small and do not publicize the pan.
The best dry cat food is one that is still seen in the nutritional needs of a cat. Ideally dry cat food will not be the main component of your cat’s diet as it is still too high in carbohydrates but when used sparingly, it can be a good addition.
Homemade Cat Raw Food
For the most part commercial cat meals are not the best option for optimal health. I have a goal completely dedicated to all of you say what unhealthy commercial cat foods are your cat so I will not repeat. You can see it below if you wish.
You May Also Know: Can Cats Eat Tuna And Salmon Safely?
Reviews of Cat food healthy and natural Cat food
I understand that not everyone can feed your cat premium line or even know what foods are best for cats. Some of my other goals will help you take this distinction. This goal is to help those who want to give the best option available when you can not afford to buy a better quality cat food canned cat. Adding in the house before the cat food made to your diet cats usually turns out to be much cheaper than the top of the line free canned foods like Weruva from dogs and cats or any other free options.
Other Articles On Cats
- is rosemary safe for cats
- Can cats eat oranges
- why cats don’t like cucumbers
- Cat drinks a lot of water
I have a lot of cats that live in my house,and you can imagine what might happen kind of vet bills if they got sick. I think an ounce of prevention is cheaper than a pound of cure. So they need a homemade raw diet to do.